Selasa, 12 Julai 2011

[F.R.I.E.N.D.S] :: Touched..terharu sngt2x...

touched with someone...
she's make u spiritual to continue mylife...
even she's only my S.A.H.A.B.A.T
she's looked more than that..
i believe she created to b great human..
she being to polite N' care much to me..
even 'sometimes' i being cruel to her.. (cruel laa sngt!)

N' now..
we're nearly to finish our study..
only a fews month..after this..
who will be myside when she not aroud..?
N what will happend to my day without 'em...? errmmm..
i can't imagine it..

today..
i planned to skip my class..
but..what she done to me...she asked N' told me to attend the class..
gve support N' being my 'backbone' to my sadness days...
i wish she can b more than a F.R.I.E.N.D to me...

~~THANKS S.A.H.A.B.A.T~~

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

idea your word!