Isnin, 27 Jun 2011

[Life] :: Siapa...?? Mengapa...?

Sebelum ni...
aq 'terlalu' baek...dengn seseorg..
sehinggakan..aq xkesah dimalukan & dihina oleh 'dia'..
i believe..she's a noble women..
i didn't care it much what she did to me..

'terlalu' bnyk..
kekadang..bile aq tersedar..
owh my...aq da menghambekn diri padenye..!!
btw,,
i felt soo regret..
she's not the perfect women at all..
so do i..
but..i'll never humilate others..
till made someone lost his/her spirit N' hope to future someone life...
that was what she did to me...

but know..i realize..
she's not meant to me..
so..what i waitin' for...
angkat kaki N' blah...
'id' ade yg terase mse bce entrees nieyh..
minx maaf bnyk2..
i had a lot sick of u...
believe me..i'm soo dispointed along with u...
N' i'll always makesure..all of it are paid by u!
wait 4 my revenge..!

p/s :: u are not know me better..i'm also not an ordinary man..
lookin' smart N' fool but not easily fooled..
once u play my heart..i'll destroy your life..

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

idea your word!