Khamis, 23 Jun 2011

[Senyum~Revengement] :: Tak perlu kata apa2x..

Senyum...
Senyum..xperlu kata apa2x...

-huh-
everytimes if i wrote a blog OR a posted...
that must i had a probs...
N'..for sure i've no place to talk to others...
errrmmm...
so...blog is the suitable place for me to do that...

Lately..
errrrmmm...it's too hard to me for 'smile'...
maybe..
situation nowdays are too different than before..
i hope someone will b in my shoes N feel my  situatiion...hope sngt2x...
but..who are willing to do so...?
no one right...?
they only know for a judgement...and revengenment...
errrmmm...dunie!
smuer org nk jadik hakim,, tapi...
xsetepat yg sepatutnyerr...
btw,, i'll wait for the 'kiamat' court..
and there...we'll see...who are wrong...and beside it..

believe me...
hard to smile aren't my normal attitude...
to those that success changed me to this attitude...
i gve a big clap to them..but remember...
i'm not the one who easily to forget...
everything that happened to me without willingness from me...i'll take a revengement..
u all will never escape from this...
i'll makesure...all of u'll recieve the suitable destroy life as what u destroyed and done to me!
R.E.M.E.M.B.E.R!!!!

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

idea your word!