Rabu, 10 September 2014

[ MuizAtWork ] - 1st Journey


Hye all, I just checked In at Ayer Hitam Hotel. 
As today my 1st day doing my job over south area, It's quite challeging me here.

1st drop I do it by myself with another 2 team from IT Support and Techniqal Support towards Kluang Mall outlet. And at the evening I going to Batu Pahat Mall most known as BP Mall.

I end up my work at 11 pm and having my late supper.
Along my village area, I back to my hometown with 'working' lol.

Tomorrow I'll start my day to another outlet as I will update it later guys!

Urrmm, in side of my  heart, I feel like uncomfortable to what I'm doing right now. But what else I can say. beginning just shut up my word.
Sakit! and tired that was what I felt right now. Just look, wait and see.

Daaa.. guys, as yest, I also need rest to continue my day tomorrow. I have another 5 days to complete my task over here. Good night all! See u later...



.


Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

idea your word!