Isnin, 8 September 2014

Selangkah Pergi


Hello Guys,
Its quite long time that I've not to post anything..
That's all because the place that I worked before are not permitting me to spend for myself.

Errrmmm,,
it's okay then, now I've my new career. It's gonna been long to be together with my old team lol. Btw, thats all my work experiences. By hope or by cope I faced that.



Anyway, I just wanna to say Thank You The Chicken Rice Shop to giving me a lot of valueable memory for this 4 golden years, to gain knowledge in leadership, opportunity to conduct everything from A-Z, staff, supervisor, assist manager training, Store-In-Charge. And I believe this opportunity will never I get in others organization in this young ages (22). Even, I faced a lot of hard seasons, or critical situation I accept it. Dont worry this experiences will always I keep in my mind! Thanks all. No grudes that I want to repay. All professional.




Now, on 23rd July 2014 I end up everything. Spend time for my family after 4 years I've not celebrate Eidulfitri, and this year I celebrate it in whole month. Hahaha, quite over but I have that time.

5th February 2010 - 23rd July 2014
GSA-JSBN-SBN1-TSA-PSA-GSA-CBR-ICM-MHS-PMS



What else I can say? No regret but It's just a lesson to growth!
Somethime we must move, wake up, not always we must sitting in the same place.
That's all for this entry, again, thanks, thanks, thanks.. 
I Love Chicken Rice Shop!


Salam,Chef Eiz...cook with luv!





Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

idea your word!