Ahad, 19 Oktober 2014

Friends and memory



 Hye, as usual lah... bile ade mase terluang, baru lah Chef akan updated entry nih..
Yess! this is my moments, months knewing them, it turn us to be apart of family..
Walaupun sekejap je tempoh khidmat Chef ngan diorang ni, nut this is amazing lol..
Be a team, is just  a history..

Before raye, kitorang smuer berjimba lah kejap.. 'berjimba taw! bukan berjimak'.. hahaha..
So, we chose 'Restoran Warisan' for our Iftar..
Best moment  we had..

Sambil2x makan uh, we all had a photoshoot snap..
But only using my iPhone 5s je lah,,, budget xdo... hahaha..
Even background was a burnt Paddy Field, but so nice lol..





Ni lah team paling 'over' berphoto-shoot...
huhuhu~~ 


Nice photo using 'panorama'... huhue.. 


Girl-mate!


Will always miss in u all..! Love u...
If one of you read this, I've nothing much to tell, In deep of my heart I'm always thinking of u,
even some of u are erasing this memory, but I never do that..
Because of that, I keep every pieces of all you not only in my blog but in my heart!
Thanks all, because appear in my life..!


Dearest Love!
Chef Eiz  | Chef Eiz

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

idea your word!