Selasa, 28 Disember 2010

[W][E][D][D][I][N][G] [H][E][R][L][I][N][D][A] & [F][A][Y][C][C][Y]

4th Disember 2010..
the date changes everything..
the day dat i'll lost one of my fav letcurer...
but..it's okay..
dat's her destiny...what else i can hold 4 it...
she's belongs to others... (cewwaaahhh...ayat nk pasrah jerrkkk...)


There she's..Herlinda
waiting 4 the 'IJab & Kabul' ceremony...
she told me...she's too nervous at dat moment...
but..it's normal...n now...u belongs to someone...

Historical Moment...
when she's taken by 'someone'..
huhuhu...


Husband & Wife
~~~Herlinda & Faycee~~~


Wedding Gift...
Habib Jewel...
"Jauhari Peribadi Anda"
A gift from me to herr....
sincerly from my heart..
i learnt carving the watermelon just 4 u...
Responsible team 4 the success of the ceremony...
we work together 2 days b4 the ceremony start...
it's the last moment be with u my dear....
all our memory together will last N always fresh in my mind...


"Jauh di mata Dekat dihati"

Serving time...!!
diz's the 2nd time OR the last time i serve u miz...
another one when the moment of  'Classic Roses Restaurant' 4  Restaurant Operation  Project..
it's cool...
but..sorry miz...i'm too nervous when i serve u at the time of ceremony..
but...it's the fantastic experiences when i serve both of u...
"Linda & Fayccy"
N i hope 1 day...
i'm not even to serve u..but i can cook 4 u something special...
Me while preparing the fruit carving 4 watermelon...
it's too meaningful when some of the guest keep looking at me when carving process...
huhuhu~~~  nervous...
Me with my great partner...
~~~Proud Parents~~~

All the letcurers who are attended the ceremony...
all of them are my beloved letcurers too...

~~ Proud to be your student ~~



so...last word from me..
"Moge berbahagia hingga ke akhir hayat"

i wish N i pray 4 both of u Harmony in yourlife...
dont 4get all bout me...coz i'll never to do dat..
ingt...mizz ckp nk bawak sye g jalan2 kat Sabah arn...
tggu je laa yek sye ke sane nnt...


"to 4get me..it's up to u...
to 4get u...i'll never do.."





Dedicated from Muiz..

Special to Bride & Groom..
"Herlinda & Fayccy"
4th Disember 2010

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

idea your word!