Selasa, 30 Julai 2013

Aq merindui kamu!

Oppss! 
ingtkan last post pagi tadi...
tp tetibe plak tangan ni gatal nk post something...
Chef hope this eidulfitri will give me something surprisingly..
Chef bru je stalk blog seseorang ni..
Maybe i just can said seseorang yang dah almost 6-7years Chef xbercakap..
even kalo Chef cakap pown u all xkan nk percaye sngt! it bit impossible..but remember, nothing impposible in this world...when HE said will and it goin to b..

Seriously..I missed him..
I want to hold his hand..give all my attention to him as before i failed to do so..
being apart of mylife till end of my soul..
and hope this eid will show and i get an apportunity to feel siblings world like others..
For that long time, i really regret and will never let the apportunity gone again...
Sesungguhnya, aku amat menyia2kan peluang yang ada...
Hope he'll realize that i'm always look and take an eyes in everything he did..
concern bout...and do get inform..

Btw, just only to say!
I proud to have him as my brother! My only brother that i had in this world..
Really hope for a mirracle for this Ramadhan and Syawal will change everything..
Believe me my dear! I will never let it happen again..
enough all this time with this such a silly problem..
and i admitted all this my fault..and it b'coz of my ego..

That's all my dear..Thanks if i get a chance to huge u as other do it!

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

idea your word!