Sabtu, 6 Julai 2013

Chop Garlic Chicken Chop with Grilled Garlic Potato



Today 6th July 2013..
my holiday! after 3 days worked fullshift! tired but..not at all..
i still can survive myself in anymatter of what!..

When i off..i'll decide to cook something for giving my body full of nutritious or something that i can show my cares to my own body and wellness..
so..today for my lunch! i already cook a nutrious western dish as my fav since i was in standard 5!
It's Chicken Chop! normly one of the fav complete food in Malaysia..
but, in western Chicken Chop is just like a 'bread' for 'em...huhuhu...so Malaysian please dont to fanatic with those of their simple food..
but we can make it complicated and more delicious than they and others expected!
So, today is what i done..

It named as Chop Garlic Chicken Chop with Grilled Garlic Potato as my entree title..
yess..i changed it to healthy food as normly Chicken Chop cooked based on Deep Fried or Saute' method but..
i success to chaged it to grilled or this time i baked it in the oven..so i do not need a lot of oil to fried it..
while in all my dishes i used a lot of aromatic and herbs so that will allow our blood flows easily as some of the chinese belief..such as ginger, garlic, onions shallots, lemon grass and some of virgin olive oil..maybe this such of ingredient just a simple one...but did u all realize that those things will effect much for blood? think it!
Then, for the sides, i decided to use carbohydrates based of grilled potatoes with chopped garlic and the sauce i just saute' the chopped ingredients to let it produce good smells and pour some chicken stock together with black pepper and chopped button mushroom...

also...i twice the HL good milk into roses HL milk for my bev! so..walllaaah! here my lunch..

Chop Garlic Chicken Chop with Grilled Garlic Potato





Recipy...?? hahahaa...still not get it as standard recipy...
i just make it like i knoe the ingredient before...
so...once i write it 'll post it immediately ohkaayyy...
to any one succes creat their own recipy for lovely nice Chicken Chop...
waalllllah! gud job! i shared this becoz i only cook my fav dishes..and i had to try it..

note :: /// sharing is caring...right...?

Salam,Chef Eiz...cook with luv!

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

idea your word!