Jumaat, 14 November 2014

My Big Day! Graduation

Hi Guys, this is a #Throwback 
A year ago when I received my scroll .
Maybe education war still in beginning level 
and a lot of stages MUST I struggle to get the higher level of education. Nothing impossible right...? Btw, just express my deepest thanks to my college's tutors I missed to say thanks of their effort before! Thanks and millions thanks... 
It's not to much to say, I had a lot of obstacles, slander, lost and etc. But I took all of it as challenge and all of it has arranged from Allah.
It's time to forgive, forget and start a new.
11 May 2013

Faithfully,
Dear muhammad Muizzu Mohd Noor.
Pray for my next!


#ChefEIz
#ChefEizActivity
#PTPL
#ManagementScienceUniversity
#MSU
#Friendship
#11May2013

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan

idea your word!